Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It's Amazing

I'm talking about the song by Jem---no not the cartoon girl from the early 80's. The artist. Which makes her name all that more cool to me because I remember the "Jem and the Holograms." Woooahhh Jeeeeem is truly outrageous, truly, truly, truly outrageous.... This is an amazing song and the title is befitting. I love it. Oddly enough, I heard it while using the bathroom in a Sheetz near my job ( I know--TMI). But thats part of the amazing-ness of this post's purpose.

The Purpose: Of course, seeing my present predicament at the time in Sheetz, I was not fully paying attention to the lyrics of this song. I just thought, "this sounds cool." And I had been previously listening to a song by the Recess Monkeys (Children's Music), thinking how it would be cool as background music to a home video. That's kinda what appealed to me about this song. I came home and fell asleep, no longer thinking of Jem. I woke up wanting to post a book report on another blog of mine. Instead, I youtube'd this song. Amazingly enough, I received hits for When You Say Nothing at All by Alison Krauss or original artist. Whatever. I then seen this name Jem and clicked it. Of course my attraction had been because of Cartoon Jem. This gets weirder and weirder to me. I remembered this song with ease. Now mind you, I have been trying to remember a jazz trio for a week now. Anyways, I find the song, think cool I found it and then it hit me--- or they hit me---the lyrics. Its about going after your dreams, taking control of your own life, your own personal power within to accomplish anything---all that I've been reading about. Its like this is what I'm searching for, telling people about, and then The Law of Attraction sends it right back to me! It's Amazing!

Its amazing,
Its amazing,
All that you can do
Its amazing
Makes my heart sing
Now its up to you



No comments:

Post a Comment