Sunday, April 27, 2008

In The Wise Words Of an Old Woman

I met this great lady named Eleanor Olson. She said that everyday we should always remember to SHAKE OUR BOOTIES! So ladies---shake 'em. Hell, the men can shake 'em too! 1st thing in the morning, when you get up (and after you stretch) shake your booties. Shake 'em in the shower. Shake 'em before you head off to work, when you get home, and before you go to bed. Remind yourself how sexy you are by shaking your booties. You should never forget about your own beauty. I talk about how pretty I am everyday--to some people's dismay at work---but its the truth. We are all beautiful. And we should all feel that way. So Shake your booties to remember your beauties. Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. I do! To the embarrassment of my fam, of course, but whatever - they are lucky to be related to a hottie like me, haha

    ReplyDelete