Monday, April 28, 2008

The TKO

And the winner is......The Resistant Bands!

OK, what am I talking about----my workout injury, that' s what! I was using my resistant bands (blue and red Gold's Gym brand from Wally world). I stupidly had them hooked onto a plastic over the door hanger/hook thingy. Anyways, to make a long story short---I heard a crack when I pulled and then I was whacked. It was like "crack", then "whack." Right in my face under my left eye. It looks like someone punched me in my face. How embarrassing! Especially, when I have to tell someone why my eye is messed up--well under it. I'm lucky I didn't get my eye knocked out. Reminds me of The Christmas Story, where the kid can't have a beebee gun because he'll shoot his eye out.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! you fucking tard. I'm sorry - that just slipped out. I'm so sorry to hear that you are injured. I can imagine how embarrassing that is for you - just tell anyone who asks "you should see the other guy", haha!

    ReplyDelete