Monday, April 28, 2008

The Freudian Slip-up

Have you ever wrote something down and it was wrong--misspelled---and then figured out you were writing the wrong thing down anyway? Or you do something wrong only to figure out you should have done something else or that you were forgetting something? Well, I call that a Freudian slip-up. Its your inner-self telling you something isn't right, but it takes a minute for your outer-self to figure it out. It always happens to me and then I'm like, "Oh, I was trying to tell myself the whole time!" Well, my point is: if there is something in your life that keeps messing up, take a look at it and see what your inner-self is trying to tell you. What are you forgetting? What should you be doing differently? Are you doing the right thing at all? Good Luck and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment