Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Have You Heard of All Those Crazy Holidays?

It seems everyday--almost--is a holiday. I've known about this craze for a while, back when I was writing a newsletter for a group of friends. I've learned that not many people know about all the celebrations. Personally, I think it's an awesome idea: a reason to celebrate and be happy (about something). Celebrating life everyday is a sure-fire way to get a positive attitude.

You may ask, "Why?" I ask, "Why not?" You'd be surprised how this little adjustment in questioning can change your outlook on something. Especially, when raising children.

Whatcha waiting on? Get started---I know you're curious. Here's a shove in the right direction:






These are just to get you started. A big name in this business is Chase's Calender of Events. You can buy it for 75 bucks! Or go to your local library and see if they have last year's edition. Be sure to research each holiday you may find on a site, or even several sites. Thats how I decide if a holiday is "for real." Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment